- The lovely Maxabella Loves for giving us the chance to reflect on the things in life we are grateful for. It is something we should practice regularly.
- Being part of this online community. I wish it was around when my children were younger.
- Nurofen Plus - have suffered a few headaches this week and without the Nurofen it would have been ugly.
- Blood - the ability to make it and share it with those who need it - I gave blood for the first time this week.
- Water - it is the nectar of the gods. On a hot day there is nothing better than a big glass of iced water. I'm also quite partial to swimming in it and having showers. In fact is there nothing more versatile than water?
- Books - I love to read, I love book shops, I love to write. While there are always books, I will never be bored.
- Fingers - without them I wouldn't be sitting here typing blog posts, tweeting and researching.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Today I'm Grateful For ...
Today I'm grateful for: