- The gorgeous Katrina Chambers from I Am Media Mad for making me a new blog. If you followed my old blog over at Living Life as Me you might have noticed my blogging has been sporadic and "less personal" over the past few months. Well I'm back, new and refreshed and at a brand spanking beautiful new home. Please follow me here so I don't feel so much like a Nigel.
- My friends both IRL and online ... for their love, warmth, inspiration, motivation, joyfulness, laughter, kindness, caring and for always being there.
- Holidays ... today we leave for 7 days at the beach (in the rain) to relax and read. The fact there is a week of rain predicted has me more excited than you could imagine. I don't have to feel guilty for lying on the lounge reading ... so excited :)
- Books ... apart from the people I love in my life, books are my next favourite thing. I have been reading since I was tiny and can't think of anything I like more than curling up on the lounge with a cup of tea, a good book and rain pouring down outside. Heaven. A life without books is no life at all.
- Maxabella Loves for reminding us every single week that we have so much to be grateful in our lives.
Don't forget to go and visit Maxabella's blog if you haven't already been there. It's wonderful.